240 million Americans are stressed about money, and SunTrust launched the onUp Movement to do something about it. The goal: help Americans move from financial stress to financial confidence by guiding them one step at a time without losing sight of the moments that matter.
To spark the revolution, SunTrust aimed to engage their Teammates throughout the footprint – the frontline ambassadors and ignitors of the Movement. The onUp LIVE events were rallies to engage Teammates with the Movement and included high-energy performances by dance troupes, intense drumline battles, moving performances by award-winning choirs.
Grammy Award-winning artist Darius Rucker headlined the events on back-to-back nights. Keynotes were delivered by ESPN basketball analyst Jay Williams and author, award-winning advertiser, and Purpose pioneer Joey Reiman. An executive panel and intro by SunTrust Chairman Bill Rogers rounded out the live production.
- 3 rallies. 3 cities. 3 nights
- 12,000+ attendees
- Darius Rucker headliner
- Keynote by Jay Williams, ESPN analyst
- Keynote by Joey Reiman, Purpose pioneer
- Celebrity hosts in each market
- Catering for all attendees
- Management of green rooms and back of house
- Coordination of transportation and parking
- Selfie photo station for social media amplification
Client Name : SunTrust
Location : Atlanta, GA; Orlando, FL; Richmond, VA